1. Rope Braid:Who says an overnight ‘do can’t be fancy? This rope braid style is the perfect blend of elegant and relaxed — kind of like your Sunday brunch.
2. Hair Scarf:If you’re looking for a super simple style that’ll go with everything in your closet, a scarf may just be your answer. Wear it as a bandana, a headband, or use it to tie your hair back.
3. Mini Braids into Fishtail Braid:This firm braid could survive even the fiercest of egg hunts! The transition from French braid to fishtail is perfect for giving your Sunday style an extra boost of dimension.
4. Braided Ponytail:This is a great pick for looking put together at brunch then changing into sweatpants as soon as the dishwasher’s loaded. All you need is a couple of ponytail holders for this style that’s a little bit chic and a little bit edgy.
5. Simple Afro: Very thick and old-school afro hairstyle, looks so adorable with round-oval face shape: