Never Have I Ever Questions: A lot of great parties and get-togethers include fun and easy games that not only help you get to know each other but also provide hours of entertainment.
One of the most well-known and loved games is ‘Never Have I Ever…’ which is a fun way to learn more interesting facts about your peers. Sometimes this game can get quite personal, and at times, embarrassing.
So, make sure to choose your never have I ever questions with caution depending on the group of people you are playing with. But most of all, remember to have fun!
Sexy ‘Never Have I Ever’ Questions
Never have I ever…
1) Fantasized about a friend.
2) Fantasized about someone you hate.
3) Fake an orgasm.
4) Had a threesome.
5) Had sex in pubic.
6) Attended a sex party.
7) Had sex on camera.
8) Had sex in a different country.
9) Had sex in a car.
10) Had sex in an airplane.
11) Had sex on a boat.
12) Had anal sex.
13) Had sex with someone twice your age (or older).
14) Had sex in someone elses bed.
15) Been tied up.
16) Tied up your partner.
17) Masturbated at work.
18) Ghosted someone.
19) Walked out on a first date.
20) Lied on a dating profile.
21) Told someone they were bad at sex.
22) Told someone they were bad at kissing.
23) Had an awkward sex dream.
24) Brought a sex toy through airport security.
25) Been caught watching porn.
Non-Sexy ‘Never Have I Ever’ Questions
Never have I ever…
26) Been kicked out of a bar.
27) Gone streaking/skinny-dipping.
28) Jumped out of an airplane.
29) Made the news.
31) Run a marathon.
32) Starred in a play.
33) Participated in an eating competition.
34) Gotten a piercing other than ears.
35) Gotten a tattoo I regretted.
36) Gotten in a physical fight.
37) Shaved my head.
38) Pooped my pants.
39) Cheated on a test.
40) Memorized every lyric on an entire album.
41) Seen the 2019 cinematic masterpiece CATS.
42) Become emotionally invested in a season of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.
43) Accidentally started a fire.
44) Broken a bone.
45) Gotten food poisoning.
46) Audibly farted at a really inappropriate time.
47) Traveled solo in a foreign country.
48) Faked sick to get out of work.
49) Faked sick to get out of a family engagement.
50) Seen a ghost.
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org