To transfer WhatsApp group chats to signal, follow this procedure. You should note that Signal only allows users to move their WhatsApp group chat members and not the conversations.
- Open Signal, tap on three dots in the top right corner and create a group on the app
- Add a name to the new created, add the contacts you want on the Signal group chat
- Go to the new Signal group chat box, tap on three dots in the top right corner and select ‘Settings’, and then click on ‘Group link’
- Turn on the toggle for the group Link and then tap on ‘Share’
- Finally, open your WhatsApp group chat and paste the group link
- With the new Signal group link, anyone can get access to the Signal group from the WhatsApp chat. Not only WhatsApp, the Signal group chat link can work on other apps as well
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to Admin@fornow.co.ke